Dust Ring Excavator Seals
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.5 US $0.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KZT
- Standard: Standard, Nonstandard
- Size: According to Your Needs
- Style: Mechanical Seal
- Application: Hydroseal
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Structure: Single End
- Color: Green, Coffee
- Certificate: ISO9001, SGS
- Shape (for Gasket): Ring Gasket
- Trademark: DEF
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8484800
Type of Cut
The Angel Cut is the most frequently used standard type of cut. Rings with Straight Cut are available on request.
Slot on Hatch
The standard KZT doesn't have slot on the hatch. Rings with slot on the hatch are available on request.
Order Examples for Standard Version:
Bore diameter D=100mm, Groove diameter d=92mm, Product Width h=6mm
For special desigh such as Special Cut Type, Slot on Hatch, please indicate in your enquiry. Customized sizes are always welcom.
How to order from us?
1. Contact DEF's salesman to get a quotation.( by Email, Telephone, Trademessage)
2. Send DEF your asked type and detailed instruction(mateials, size, quantity,color, special requestes etc.)
3. Will send price and other details informations to you,send back Purchaser Order for approval
4. After confirm order and timeline, DEF'll start production procedure once receive payment.
5. If require sample, please inform DEF in advance.
6. 5~10 working days for making seals.
7. Quality Checking, DEF can send bulk order photo for approval before packing, if you need.
9. Order release for shipping.
10. Any issue,please contact DEF after receive package. DEF'll invest and consult with you for solution.
11. Quality and Service are DEF principle.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more details about our factory and products.
|Method of payment||T/T (bank account, paypal,western union)|
|Delivery time||5 to 7 working days, 2 days for in stock|
|Packaging||plastic film for inner packaging and cartons for outer packaging|
|Export market||South Asia, Southest Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Africa, Middle East, Ausrialia|