Phenolic with Fabric Hard Tape (CG010)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000m/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CG010
- Usage: Machinery
- Color: Red, Blue
- Shape: Cut Rings, Spiral Lengths and Flat Coils
- Component: PTFE+Bronze
- MOQ: 20 Meters
- Application: Automobile,Machinery
- Trademark: DEF
- Origin: China
- Material: Phenlic Resin/Polyester Resin
- Standard: Standard
- Size: Standard and Non-Standard
- Certificate: ISO, SGS
- Usage Range: Automobile,Machinery
- Material Component: PTFE+Bronze
- Function: Guide Elements
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 848410000
Phenolic Hydraulic seal is to guide the piston and piston rod of a hydraulic cylinder, as well as to withstand arising side loads. At the same time, it prevents any metal-to-metal contact, which will damage and score the surfaces and eventually cause seal damage, leakage and component damage. It is used extensively in mining applications.
How to order from us?
- 1 Contact DEF's salesman to get a quotation.( by Email, Telephone, Trademessage)
- 2 Send DEF your asked type and detailed instruction(mateials, size, quantity,color, special requestes etc.)
- 3 Will send price and other details informations to you,send back Purchaser Order for approval
- 4 After confirm order and timeline, DEF'll start production procedure once receive payment.
- 5 If require sample, please inform DEF in advance.
- 6 5~10 working days for making seals.
- 7 Quality Checking, DEF can send bulk order photo for approval before packing, if you need.
- 8 Packing
- 9 Order release for shipping.
- 10 Any issue,please contact DEF after receive package. DEF'll invest and consult with you for solution.
- Quality and Service are DEF principle.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more details about our factory and products.
|Product name||Phenlic hydraulic seal|
Woven fabric resinforced polyester resin/phenolic resin
|Design type||cut rings, spiral lengths and flat coils|
|Coefficient of Sliding Friction||0.15-0.2|
|Thermal Expansivity(K -1 )||8.3*10 -5|
|Proportion (g/cm 3 )||1.2|
1)High compressive strength materials
3)Offers high bearing load capacity over a broad range of temperatures
4)Manufactured to very tight tolerances
5)Compatible with wide range of fluids including water based fluids and phosphate esters.
Mobile hydraulics Off Highway Forestry